Welcome from our 2021-22 Digital Leaders
Each month we send out guides for ICT use and safety online in our school newsletter.
Keep an eye out for our next one or check out our collection here.
What is a Digital Leader?
A Digital Leader is a pupil who is part of a Digital Leaders Team within the school, whose role it is to support the use and further the development of computing. Having been assembled through an application process, the Digital Leaders meet regularly with on-going training and support given to develop specific areas of computing expertise and leadership qualities. These areas are a mixture of student lead initiatives and needs specific to the whole school.
As a leader we are always striving to…
The aim of the Digital Leader programme is to have...
- Young people who are motivated, ready and enthusiastic to initiate leadership work in school
- Students who are ready and able to share the learning with others
- Young people who have an increased possibility of success in attainment and achievement
- Students who could act as ambassadors and champions for the school
- Young people who could become lead learners in, and organisers of, extending and enriching activities