We took a large squad to the athletics festival. All the children participated really well and did their best which was amazing!
Amazingly, 5 of our children came in the top 16 in Milton Keynes and they came to the MK Athletics finals last Saturday. The children showed determination, resilience, competitive spirit and great sportsman ship and we were very proud of them no matter how they did.
Our results in these finals were brilliant! Well done to:
- Jaime for coming 2nd in the whole of Milton Keynes in the Senior Boys Triple Jump.
- Joshua for qualifying for the finals of the Junior Boys 75m and coming 7th
- Geraldine for qualifying for the finals of the Junior Girls 150m sprint and coming joint 3rd!
- Tahera for competing in the Junior Girls Vortex throwing event and coming in the top 10.
- Sofia for competing in the Junior Girls Long Jump event and coming in the top 10.
Amazing! Thank you to all the staff and parents who came to support and gave up their Saturday!